RTJ Construction is your local Little Falls, Passaic County New Jersey expert general contractor and custom home builder. We offer custom residential, commercial, retail, and office construction, plus property maintenance services in and around your Little Falls New Jersey neighborhood.
RTJ Construction specializes in:
- New Home Construction
- Home Additions
- Home Remodeling
- Residential Renovations
- Add a Level
- Custom Kitchens
- Custom Bathrooms
- Heating - Ventilation - Air Conditioning
- Electrical and Plumbing
- Custom Woodwork
- Built in Corner Cabinets and Cupboards
- Walkways and Patios
- Rebuilding homes and businesses with weather related damages.
Click on any gallery below to see what RTJ Construction can do for your home or business in Little Falls, Passaic County, New Jersey!
Our dedicated team of highly skilled, experienced construction professionals meets or exceeds client objectives at every stage of the construction process. We deliver an unparalleled caliber of construction services because we take the time to gain a thorough understanding of client needs, and we work with a high quality level of attention to detail and a superior work ethic.
As a reliable builder and general contractor, we build relationships with our clients, honoring client budgets and schedules, encouraging communication at all times and dedicating ourselves to long term client commitments. Completing projects on schedule and within budget is of paramount importance to us.
RTJ Construction LLC, as your builder or general contractor, personally manages each project from start to finish, from the estimate to the architectural designs to the finished project. We can easily guarantee only the finest in customer service and quality control!
Why choose RTJ Construction for your remodeling or renovating project:
- Local to Northern New Jersey – we are headquartered in Paramus, Bergen County NJ
- Verifiable and excellent references available on request
- An A+ Better Business Bureau rating, is fully licensed / insured, is owner operated, no surprises
- Experience, integrity, reliability, excellent customer service
- Builds with quality materials, stays within budget, finishes the job on time