RTJ Construction is your Bogota, Bergen County New Jersey Preferred General Contractor and Construction Company. Excellent references and track record with our clients make us a natural choice for your new home or existing home construction needs in Bogota New Jersey.
We have developed a transparent detailed system of job cost tracking and reporting, providing the owner and architect the information they need to make informed decisions to ensure the project stays on budget and on schedule.
Why Choose RTJ Construction and Remodeling??
Finding a custom home contractor to design and build your home can be a daunting task. The investment alone is of major importance. Choosing RTJ Construction and Remodeling for your project ensures home owner peace of mind.
Experience, Credentials, Portfolio and Credibility
- Verifiable Client Reviews
- Attention to Detail
- Expertise in all phases of new home design and building
- Scope and Range of Online Portfolio
- A+ Better Business Bureau listing
Leadership and Commitment
- Strength in leadership
- Hands on involvement in the day to day operations
- Personal meetings with clients
- Excellent communication with clients
- Experienced custom home contracting professional with a clear definition of customer satisfaction
Skill and Attention to Detail
- Review our online portfolio for a first hand look into our building ability and skill
- See our level and attention to detail, wide range of exquisite features and amenities offered
- Expert design and construction in our multiple slideshow showcase of work and skill
Frequently Asked Questions -
How do we begin the process of designing our new home or renovating our current home?
The process starts by scheduling a free no obligation consultation with RTJ Construction and Remodeling. Once we understand your needs and wishes we can better assist you and your family.
Where does RTJ Construction and Remodeling build?
RTJ Construction and Remodeling is a design and build company that builds new homes, renovates existing homes, builds and renovates retail commercial projects and more throughout the Northern New Jersey area. We are centrally located in the heart of Bergen County in Paramus.
What does it cost to build a house priced per square foot?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions yet due to the individual nature of every new home construction project it is the most difficult question to answer. Style, size, construction material, level of detail and personal taste of the home owner all play a huge role in the price per square foot of new home construction.
As a respected leader in the general contractor and construction building industry RTJ Construction and Remodeling has the ability to buy construction materials at a discount because of the volume of construction engaged on based upon an annual basis. After your initial home construction or renovation consultation with RTJ Construction and Remodeling we will be able to give you an estimate and quote based upon the factors noted above.
How long does the design and construction process take?
The design process can take 30 to 45 days depending on the complexity and detail of your design. Once we have obtained municipal approval and the necessary building permits are in order, the duration of construction will vary depending on the size of the house and degree of detail.
Does RTJ Construction and Remodeling renovate, remodel or add on to existing homes?
Yes, RTJ Construction and Remodeling does renovate - remodel - and add on to existing homes. Contact us for a free no obligation consultation and our design expert will help you plan your remodeling project to give you the home of your dreams!
Does RTJ Construction and Remodeling do custom millwork?
RTJ Construction and Remodeling specializes in exquisite custom mill work for all rooms. Our design expert turns your dreams into reality with custom milled kitchen cabinets, build in corner cabinets, home library, home theater, home offices, wine cellars, home bars, game rooms, home fitness centers, and more.
What makes RTJ Construction and Remodeling different from the competition?
Our unique and caring way of catering to each client plus our impeccable track record assures you that once you have spent time consulting with RTJ Construction and Remodeling, you will see no reason to go to any other general contractor for your new home or to renovate or remodel your current home.
RTJ Construction LLC offers full service construction management including:
Pre Construction Services:
- Evaluation and early identification of existing building and/or site conditions providing information to architect or engineer for cost effective design solutions
- Work closely with owner and architect providing preliminary estimates to aid and refine the scope
- Research and evaluate material selections
- Develop a detailed construction schedule
- Work with municipalities for permitting and approvals
Work In Process Construction Services:
- Obtain all permits and approvals required for a building
- Provide a team of the best established subcontractors delivering quality, value and integrity while maintaining cost effective performance
- Run weekly site meetings with owner and architect, issuing weekly meeting notes
- Provide a project manager and full time qualified construction supervisor
Post Construction Services:
- We take great pride in what we build and stand behind our work
- Our maintenance program provides experienced mechanics familiar with your home to meet the service requirements of your new home or commercial building
Here are just a few of our Construction Services included in all our projects:
- Typed and easy-to-understand contract agreemen
- Accurate computer bidding process from your blueprints
- Obtaining all permits required by your town, keeping the homeowner free from the hassles of paperwork and specifications
- Production schedules and Start and Finish times provided to all our customer
- Communication throughout the project with the homeowner to ensure a pleasurable experience
- Courteous and responsible workers that take pride in their work
- A licensed building inspector on staff
- Safe and clean job sites for the workers, neighbors, and most importantly, you, the homeowner
- True professionals that specialize in their trade, NOT part-time help